November 04, 2013

OAFC Day 2: Pop Art

No comments:
 
Catch of the day: Pop art
Day two of the OAFC was dedicated to "Pop Art"!! On top of being thrilled about getting sharpness back, I think this art filter falls in line with my style of photography in general. I like high contrast and bright colors so it was a breeze shooting with this filter =) In addition, this morning was cool and bright... absolutely perfect for this session.

Purple, 15mm, f/8, 1/20, iso 400
Taking out the trash, 50mm, f/8, 1/180, iso 200
Caught in the wind, 50mm, f/2.8, 1/750, iso 200
Basketball, 15mm, f/8, 1/750, iso 200
Glare, 40mm, f/5.6, 1/4000, iso 200
Comparing these files to the RAW versions is crazy! Art pop really does add a lot in terms of color saturation and contrast and I love it! I think that I have gotten the hardest (soft focus) and easiest out of the way and cant wait to see what filter tomorrow has in store for me. Thanks for dropping by, hope you enjoyed these photos!

Sam D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff