May 10, 2015

Out In The West Texas Town of El Paso...

No comments:
 

I have unfortunately neglected this site for the past few weeks because I spent some time visiting family in my hometown of El Paso, TX. This desert city is known for its sunshine, good food and happy residents. I had not visited in about four years (way too long) and it was great seeing how much everyone has grown. I come from a very large family and everyone from my generation has been busy building families of their own. I got to hang out with and meet so many kids and definitely used the opportunity to build my family and lifestyle photography portfolio. I was even able to take a trip to Ruidoso, NM with my younger brother and sister to shoot some fashion. Photography gear that I took with me to El Paso included a Panasonic GX7, MZD 45mm f/1.8, OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.8 coupled to a generic focal reducer, Lumix 14mm f/2.5, a Sigma 60mm f/2.8, along with some rudimentary lighting gear (single flash and a 5 in 1 reflector). In terms of lenses, this has basically become my standard kit and I ended up using everything but the Sigma lens. As for lighting, the hot shoe on my GX7 is broken so I was not able to utilize off camera flash as much as I would have liked and was only able to use it indoors using the speedlight's slave mode. I took well over a thousand photos and am still trying to process them all but here is a "mixed bag" look at some of my favorites from the trip. 

If you live in, or are traveling to Florida and would like to schedule a photo-shoot, I am currently offering portrait services in and around Central Fl. Check out more of my work at www.samgoldphotography.com











 















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff