May 10, 2014

The Second City

No comments:
 

I have finally finished processing most of the photos from my partner and I's visit to Chicago. This city has an awesome urban landscape, vibrant nightlife, and a great deal of beauty to be captured. Coming from Miami, I also enjoyed the cool weather and it was great being able to carry my kit -EM5, kit flash, 45mm f/1.8, and 15mm body cap lens- in my jacket pockets. Most of these were taken while walking about for meals or getting pageant related things taken care of. Next time I visit, I plan to dedicate some time solely to photograph more of the city. I hope this set gives this amazing city some justice!!!

Sam D.























'
For more on Chicago, be sure to check out the monochrome series from this trip here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff