December 29, 2013

User Review: 7.5mm MFT Fisheye Part II - Universal Studios

No comments:
 

When I first moved to Florida my partner and I became Disney World annual pass-holders and decided that this year we would spend Christmas at the happiest place on earth. We also decided to spend the first two days of our vacation at Universal Studios Orlando. Since I had recently purchased a 7.5mm MFT fisheye (Bower version), I decided to become familiar with it at the park and from the get go it was mounted to my EM5. I took it off on occasion, but this lens was so much fun it was in use for about 95% of the time. I think this lens works extremely well at a theme park because the attractions are often immense, you are surrounded by people, and there are bright colors and interesting shapes everywhere. The distortion caused by the fisheye accentuates all of these things and I feel made for some pretty interesting shots. I took an obscene amount of pictures, but below are a few of my favorites.










  




I also shot a short video of one of the roller-coasters at the park because it was pretty intense. I cannot believe I rode it! It was a blast though.. In case you are interested it is named the Hulk. I accidentally had my camera's mic turned off so there is no sound :/ Also, I HARDLY ever take video so I am not sure of all the "specs" here. I undoubtedly need to do more videography research, and this should only be taken as an example of what you can capture with the lens and not necessarily a great example of the EM5's video quality.


I had soooooooo much fun not only at Universal, but using this lens there. I highly recommend it especially for shooting at a theme park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff